Each elected member serves a three-year term and our Board shall:
- be authorized to select custodial employees for the congregational property.
- maintain all the real and personal property of the congregation in such a state of repair that they will best serve their respective purposes.
- administer all property belonging to the congregation, including insurance; make contracts; accept and receive grants and bequests; sign documents; appear in court; in short, transact all the business of the congregation assigned to them by the Voters’ Assembly.
- keep the congregation informed on the state of property and make relevant recommendations to the congregation.
- manage (1) St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery, California; (2) Evangelical Lutheran Emanuel Cemetery, Centertown; (3) Immanuel (Boeckhaus) Cemetery, California, according to regulations adopted by the congregation.
The Pastor is an ex-officio member of this board.