Each elected member serves a three-year term and our Board shall:
- investigate wise Gospel-centered ways to equip the saints to tell the good news.
- call to the attention of the congregation the needs of individuals in the congregation, the community, and the world, offering assistance as the congregation is able, through activities and agencies which adorn the Gospel.
- in the area of public relations, endeavor to publicize the Gospel and the activities of the congregation by the various modern avenues available.
- work with the Board of Stewardship assembling members using their god-given gifts at home and at large.
- work in cooperation with the Board of Elders.
The Pastor is an ex-officio member of this board.