Each elected member serves a three-year term and our Board shall:
- promote, encourage, and supervise sound Christian education and Christian growth in the congregation for all age levels and in all agencies and auxiliaries.
- assist in training lay workers.
- provide adequate facilities and materials for those educational agencies in order that they may function properly.
- supply the necessary publications and educational literature for all age levels, for the spiritual growth of all members.
- engage adequate teaching and administrative personnel for all teaching agencies.
- provide leadership education for teachers and counselors.
- maintain the library in the interest of all educational agencies and the congregation.
- engage and aid youth counselors and supervise youth programs of the congregation.
The Pastor is an ex-officio member of this board.
The Sunday School Superintendent is an ex-officio member of this board.